Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of more frequent questions that our customers ask here at Chase Beauty.
- Carefully remove the lash from the eyelash tray. Gently pull from the band of one end of the lash, never pulling on the lashes themselves. Check the lash fit, by aligning it with your natural lash line. If the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye, gently trim the excess.
- Place a thin layer of lash glue on the band of the lash, allow the glue to get tacky for 30-60 seconds, then place the lash on top of your natural lash line, starting at the outer edge of your eye. Line up the outer edge of the lash and press towards the middle.
- Hold down for a few seconds and allow glue to dry.
- Always store your lashes in their original box. This will help them to maintain their shape and lash curl.
- Avoid getting them wet, this can affect their style and longevity
- Remove before sleeping
- Keep mascara away from the lashes, this can affect the style and fluffiness.
- After use, any excess of glue should be carefully removed with tweezers or fingers